From:
Livett Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 04:57:53 +1100
Dear Emilio,
As a fellow member of Conch-L I am responding to your plea in the hope that
this helps you to keep the faith and know that all is not lost because your
hard disk has died. Worse things happen. I also lost all my email addresses
about two weeks ago when a virus wrote over the directory structure of my
Eudora email. Starting afresh has been a blessing as far as I am concerned.
I now only write to those who write to me. Feelings of insecurity were soon
replaced by feelings of fellowship as old friends wrote to me. So, welcome
back into the fold - if we did not communicate much before, we now have an
opportunity to do so.

Sincerely,

Bruce Livett
email: [log in to unmask]
http://grimwade.biochem.unimelb.edu.au/~bgl/content.htm  (Cone Shells and
Conotoxins HomePage)

Melbourne, Australia
At 08:42 18/03/98 -0400, Emilio Lopez wrote:
>Hola:
>I have lost all my information because my hard drive died; I have lost
>all the
>e-mail addresses; I can not write to anyone until I receive a letter
>from them; I
>send this to Conch-l because most of my e-mail friends belong to the
>list, and to
>write to each person using Conch-l is no good; thanks, first for the
>possibility
>to make friends and now to contact them anew
>
>Emilio Lopez

-
Bruce, Dianne, Andrew and Erica LIVETT
48 Nicholas Street
Ashburton
VICTORIA 3147
AUSTRALIA
Telephone at home : +61-3-9885-2947
Work: +61-3-9344-5911 Fax: +61-3-9347-7730
Email: [log in to unmask]