From:
Michael Hoelling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 16:49:41 -0500
Nachricht geschrieben von INTERNET:[log in to unmask]
>Can anyone give me an update of the case of that Chimaeria incomparabilis
stolen from the American Museum of Natural History in NY, one year ago?
<

Talking about this species, I didnīt see the original paper, but upon
seeing pictures of the shell I wonder why it should be classed in the
family Cypraeidae (as in Guido Poppeīs Website) and not with the Ovulidae.
Does anybody know more about it?

ciao
Mike