From:
Betty Jean Piech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 23:52:05 -0500
Looked through the list of my fonts but unfortunately couldn't find one
named "humble pie." My last email was of course meant to go privately to
Tim so have to say I am sorry again - some people just never learn.  But it
wasn't as bad as the  last time, so I
am not again considering leaving the list - although if I thought I would
get as many nice emails as I did the last time I goofed,  l just might try
it again.

Betty Jean, The Tall One