From:
Barbara Haviland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 19:43:19 -0500
To all of Sally's friends

Sally called today, it was one of her good days as she puts it.  I told her
of the past interest in her card packs, and that cheered her up.  As I had
stated before Sally is in an assisted living environment. She  just got out
of the hospital, according to her.

Sally was thrilled when she heard of the interest in her work.  I don't
think anyone had ever told her of the importance of her work.  I relayed
the previous messages, but if anyone wants to send her letters via my
email, I will read them to her over the phone.  Sally is now in Tampa, near
one of her sons.

Sally says hellos to everyone, and mentioned to many people over the phone
for me to remember, but two I do remember, and hope I don't offend those I
could not.  Hellos to Art Weil and Jose Leal.  She would love to hear from
you.

Sally is forgetful, so if anyone wants her address I will get it when I can
talk with her sons.

Thanks for you interest in her.

Barbara H.