From:
Betty Jean Piech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 17:34:33 -0500
Dear Gijs -

Glad you resent it because it apparently was one of those deleted.  I will
be delighted if something I have sent is helpful to you, but don't count on
it for I am not that familiar with most of these little strombus and I
could easily have misidentified some.

Will look forward to receiving your distorsio paper.  Thank you.

Betty Jean