From:
Linda Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 12:40:08 -0500
If you have been following the discussion, you will have concluded that my Japanese  book is Kira, first edition, 1954.  Later  editions appear to have kept the same plates but added more English.  The partcicular plate I was interested in (pectens, of course) is the same and, thanks to Patty and John Wolff, I have straightened out the identification of three species.  This cable TV e-mail is worth the price for all the good and entertaining communication I am getting from it.  Thanks, everybody!