From:
Patty Jansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 19:09:36 +1100
Dear All,

a 'long' time ago (or at least it seems so), before we had kids we used to
go diving in Queensland annually. The last time we went, we knew it would
be the last trip for a while, so after we returned home, we sold our diving
gear, but decided to keep the wetsuits and accessories. They went in a box
and travelled to Europe with us (where we never used them) and back to
Australia, where we moved to Queensland. One day, not so long after we
moved into a new house close to the ocean, I decided I wanted to go looking
for shells in the bay our house overlooked. I got the booties and the
gloves, and when I put them on, to my surprise found out there was
'something in there'. So I turned the glove inside-out, and out came a
little Terebrid I had obviously overlooked, when I last cleaned the gear,
more than four years ago! Is this the world's most travelled Terebrid?

Patty
WWW: http://www.capricornica.com

Capricornica Publications               on-line natural history bookshop
P.O. Box 345
Lindfield NSW 2070
Australia

phone/fax: 02 9415 8098 international: +61 2 9415 8098
mobile 0412 865030

E-mail: [log in to unmask]