From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 13:29:39 -0800
I have not seen any run-on lines for a long time. Maybe it's because I have
the "word wrap" option checked off in my Eudora options (sending mail) menu.

I also sometimes do the old type-writer thing, pressing the enter
button at the end of each line to make the lines shorter. I don't
know what this does to the way it looks on your end, though. This
is the method I used in this paragraph.

Regards, Peter

At 02:24 PM 17/02/00 -0500, you wrote:
>    I got a question. How come most postings fit real nice in the frame
>of yer monitor. But a few others start a sentence and the thing wraps
>laterally twice around the room? All on the same line.
>    Q man

Peter Egerton, Vancouver, Canada
Collector of worldwide Mollusca,
student of zoology and computers for life.
Step into my website:
http://www.intergate.bc.ca/personal/seashell/index.html