From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 18:25:32 -0800
Art,

So the smell of bacon is in the air. I'd like mine maple-cured and thinly
sliced.
Thanks,
Peter Egerton
Vancouver, Canada

Shell related: anyone know the story of how cowries, pocelain and pigs are
related?

At 09:14 PM 04/03/00 -0500, you wrote:
>OK, OK. Now will someone post the E-mail addresses at which auctions can be
>found? I think it a very good idea for Conch-L to remind us, maybe once a
month,
>of other sites we may be interested in. Unless we write them down, E-mail
>addresses are not something we usually remember. We elder humanoids have the
>ability to forget faster as we age. That's looking at it with a positive
glance.

>        Art
>Oh, by the by, the flying pigs are due to return in April. Would anyone
like me
>to let them know when?

Peter Egerton, Vancouver, Canada
Collector of worldwide Mollusca,
student of zoology and computers for life.
Step into my website:
http://www.intergate.bc.ca/personal/seashell/index.html