From:
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 11:14:07 -0700
Thanks to Sue Garrison for the web site on the Venus basket and to Jose Leal
for the paragraph.  I sent both onward.  My wife is still laughing about me
trying to answer a question about a shell shop shaped like a lace stocking.
The secret of my almost total lack of brain synapse function in the morning
is now out.  Thankfully, I erase all old e-mail and thus do not have to know
how bad some of my other dawn missives have been.  As John Bernard would
say, "It's an age thing."

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA (with three cups of coffee and now raring
to go)