From:
"Orstan, Aydin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 07:58:25 -0500
Two articles on the Intel scope that might be of interest:

http://www.micscape.simplenet.com/mag/artjan00/jhqx3.html
http://www.micscape.simplenet.com/mag/artdec99/rbqx3.html

Http://www.intelplay.com

Check this site out, it will tell you all about it. Make sure to read the
system requirements.

For all in the USA, I bought mine at Sam's Club for $89.00, and it came with
a $30.00 rebate. So for 60 bucks plus tax, this is great! I believe it lists
for $99.00 on the Intel site.

Like I said, the images are not crystal clear, but good enough to send to
others for maybe quick id's or just plain fun. To all who have requested an
image, I will send one out to each, to make sure you can view it.

Scott
Florida