From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 01:02:21 -0500
MG being the real culprit? Good observation and one that i never thought
of. Do you think he would be that bent on revenge as to start all of these
rumors?? I would appreciate your ideas on this, could I ask why MG and why
would he be after us...I know that you have your finger on the pulse of
whats going on so please speculate as to why?
As for DD I do think it would be better to put out the olive branch and
maybe offer him the transcripts of what was accually said in that exchange
between Emilio and myself as there was never a statemnet made inditing DD
with the rumors or show problems, it was the other people who put names in.
I should exsplain to DD that I was only trying to inlist help with getting
dealers to our show. Sometimes I do wish that people weren't so quick as to
make trouble where there didn't need to be . Now coming from me that would
sound hypocritical but if you think about what i had writen it was more in
the spirit of getting help and not so much of blasting someone. I did want
to point out that we were being unfairly black listed.
The kemphers have come aboard along with two others but i don't remember
who, it wasn't one of the biggies though.
I thought that St pete decided to cancel their own show?
DD is not a member as he never renewed. He also snobbed us on an auction
donation. but then so did CC. You know I wouldn't leave CC out of the
"suspects" page by the way as he is about as trustworth as the as a rat. He
once got real interested in one of my ships, He had me drive all the way up
to daytona and once thjere he started nenogciating the deal. At first it
was to be a straight trade but once there he started putting down my
craftsmanship. I finally got him to settle on a deal and it wasn't in my
favor. Yes I could have just taken the ship home but after driving all the
way up there I wasn't about to just say no. He had set out a bunch of
common stuff saying that he didn't have anything else to trade, A collector
came by and he had to bring out the good stuff, in the end I did leave the
common and took the rare.
By the way after all of his whinning about the lack of craftsmanship one of
my friends who attended one of his open houses said he was bragging about
it to everyone...have you ever been to his daytona house? if you do go you
can't miss the ship...thats it for now,,,,mark