From:
frhinkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 16:06:56 -0500
Dear everyone, Please use the ce hardware pure spray
silicone stuff. It lasts twice as long as any oil
productFred in MN

----------
> From: peta bethke <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Blue Conus textile
> Date: Wednesday, April 05, 2000 3:06 PM
>
> In my Experiences the Bleach doesn't effect the color but
does apply a haze , you might have to use a small paint
brush and
> apply a mild acid such as "LIME OUT", (a generic of lime
away , best attributes are that lime out is more of a gel
and is
> easier to control) .
> Hold shell aperture up as to prevent the acid from
slipping inside, apply acid with brush until you see the
color come back,
> wash by running cold water into aperture and allowing the
water to wash out and over the shell, finally immerse the
shell in
> a solution of 1 part baking soda to 5 parts cold water,
this will make absolutely sure that the acid is
neutralized, Ferret

was partly blue.
> |It doesn't seem to be as blue as it was after I took it
out of bleach.
> |Does anyone know if bleach can take the blue color off
of these cones?