From:
Jim Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 12:35:12 -0400
>Super photos. I could use some of those nice M corona you showed. By the way
>the small P. speciosa are gifts. One has a yellow back the are very hard to
>get. Thanks for everything,

Hi Frank,

How many of the M. corona do you want? This is a small area (where they're
found) but very "energized" so there are plenty of specimens there. Last
winter a couple little old ladies took out about 4-5 buckets of them, took
every one they found, and they still came back as strong as ever! I'll also
post the photos of Thais haemastoma (probably canaliculata or an
intergrade) tonight in case you want some of those. They range from 60mm on
up (big for the species).

Best,
Jim

Jim Miller