From:
peta bethke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 03:35:11 -0300
Emilio, I thought there were tons of shells on VIEQUES??? 155 howitzers, m-16, m-60, Mk-82s probably a few MK-84's
unexploded....
Rumor has it that the US GOV. is planning on using "dummy" bombs , can I volunteer?? What is a dummy bomb, one that doesn't
know it's being dropped ....

If anyone knows how I can export JPEG images of this machine of mine I can delight the world of images of how I successfully
repaired a big bucks slit shell...... did a real fine job if I can say so myself. I believe Miss Fay might be displaying the
repaired shell at our next shell show . Ferret