From:
"Lush, Angela (PIRSA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 14:14:45 +0930
Dear Ross,

UP WITH THE LAND SNAILS!!!

I agree with you, the land snails I see in the course of my work, are
incredible! Every time I find a new specimen its like a new adventure. Most
of my snails are collected live so I can see the movement and behavior of
the snails as well, which is a real bonus.

Angela Lush

Excited in Australia!