From:
Abbey Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 09:48:18 PDT
Why, just the other day "algoa bay" mentioned a bursa available.  I'm sure the
owner of "algoa bay" did not just want us to all know he had one.  I'm fairly
certain he wanted to "sell" the bursa.

It happens all the time and we all know it.  Dealers are constantly sneaking
in an advertisement.  I'd be much more impressed with the dealers if they just
used a database of customers that are interested in knowing what they have
available.  Until then, I'll just keep using the delete button.

As for Mr. Nisters, I researched the museum over the internet and found no
mention of Mr. Nisters or his mother associated with the museum.  Again, has
anyone ever been there?  Maybe someone could direct me to a different site for
the museum?

Abbey Jones