From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2000 05:27:30 -0400
Doing about my first shells, in winter when I had time and troubles with the my computer,
remembering just now, I had last year 3 - or 5  winners of landshells from Austria, who were able to
tell me the smallest landshell. But for the problems with my computer and have lost the addresses
of the winners. So now when I start collecting again and when these persons are remembering
again and they havn't receipt any shells, please tell me again, I will send out the material.
Sorry for my delay and loosing the addresses who answered me with Punctum pygmaeum
and also the game my first shell from today winning an Aporrhais is still valid.
I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut
Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/
           (please visit it and sign guestbook)

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37