From:
Jordan Star <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 16:21:08 EDT
Hello Again
I just thought I would share the memory devices with the group.  King
Philip...  and Homes are easy to remember but not the geological periods.  A
grade school oldie;
roy-g-biv, the spectrum.  During a COA in FL (which one?  Can't remember, a
memory device might be needed) I brought home this paper.  Poster like, big
letters; warning! shell pox.  Symptoms - Continual complaint as to need for
fresh air, sunshine, and relaxation.  Patient had blank expression, sometimes
inattentive to rest of family.  Has no taste for work of any kind.  Frequent
checking of dealers' catalogs, and shell shops longer than usual.  Secret
phone calls to shell pals.  Mumbles to self.  Lies to ravel collectors.  Only
one cure.  Treatment - Medication is useless.  Disease not fatal.  Victim
should go hunting as often as possible at beach and make frequent visits to
his shell dealer.
Jordan *