From:
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 09:19:11 -0600
To all,

The following individual is doing research on mangove swamps and associated
life forms.  I think he was specifically looking at different bivalves or at
least trying to identify some bivalves discovered in such an environment.  I
was hoping he might have some nerites I could look at but so far the
bivalves are the issue and my knowledge of bivalves is even more limited
than my limited knowledge in other areas!!  If anyone thinks they might be
able to or may want to lend some aide, contact:

(Zahid Nazeer)
PO BOX 1852,
Hofuf, Al-Hasa-31982.
Saudi Arabia.