From:
Phyllis J Diegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 17:40:30 -0400
Dear Harry,
If you do not get someone to bring you beach drift I am making plans to go
next March and will bring you some.
I am sending out a package tomorrow with a couple old papers you may be
interested in and if not just throw them out.
Will be giving the slide program to Broward on the 14th and then will send
them back to you.
Could you please tell me where I can find information on the following.
Pyramidella subgenus longchaeus Morch.1875
Pyramedella crenulata (Holmes, 1859)
Pyramidella suturalis (H. Lea, 1843)
Thanks, Phyllis