From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 21:18:19 -0400
Dear Paul and aul;-
    The problem with the fossil record is that juveniles of that day (whenever that was) did not succumb to drugs, alcohol, and rock-and-roll in its many sinister forms. Therefore juveniles grew up happily mowing the lawn, reading, and cleaning their oyster beds. Today, they must face such challenges as Ronald Reagan, the Marlboro Man, Aunt Jemima, and Elian Gonzales. It's more than a juvenile can handle.
    I hope this clears it up for you.
        Art