From:
Emilio Jorge Power <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:25:25 -0400
Helmut Nisters wrote:

> Dear Conchlers,
>
> this have been the last jokes I made and I will them stop immediately, so that nobody must
> quit the list for me. Sorry again, but also sorry for that, that there is so little humour on the list.
> I don't want to ruin the list.
> with best shelling regards
> Helmut from Innsbruck

Hello!
Hi to Helmet and all,

Helmet, there HAS always been humour on this list without your jokes..
What makes members irate is your constant whining. However, thanks
to the technology and foresight of the software developers there is a
simple solution, at least with my mail program.

I have set custom message filters that automatically delete [I dont
even see them] any messages with Helmut Nisters as the sender
or AW: in the subject header or Hemut or Nisters in the body of
the message. They work!! I tried it out on my machine at my office
and I am now going to install them at home. You may also install
them on your mail server, if you wish.

So you see folks, its easy, instead of quitting because of Helmut's
constant dribble you can delete him from the list at home or office.
Saves a lot of time which we can devote to shells, evolution and neat
discussions on taxonomy.

Thanks for your kind attention.

Later,

Emilio Jorge Power