From:
"William M. Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 01:01:23 -0400
This might be the time that those who have dedicated our life and
time (and years) to molluscan education to find a new forum for our work.
Below certainly isn't what I envisioned for Conch-L..  It's time to move on,
maybe.

Our rules for bidding in our upcoming shell show auction have been
posted on the appropriate page at:

http://home.sprynet.com/~wfrank/auction.htm

subject to change by Dr. Lee.-- Ask him if you have any questions!

Bill F.