From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 17:57:23 -0400
Thanks for all the "plugs" Lynn.

We ARE hoping for a launch...that would be just icing on the cake!

We are really going to get busy on this convention now.  Got lots of
good ideas while in Houston and everyone asked me for certain special
things!

We may have a VERY special speaker for the banquet.  We will let you
know when it is confirmed.

Bobbi

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy
Specializing in Self Collected Caribbean Species

2001 SHELL ODYSSEY
July 7-11
Port Canaveral, FL