From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 14:55:59 -0400
Dear Conchlers,

after this terrible e-mail I really quit the list. Sorry that I am sending
this e-mail of ferreter to the public,
but they should know some opinions what member have on my person. Please
read it carefully.
sorry Ferret.
with best shelling greetings. I would wish me private e-mails to
[log in to unmask] from my friends.
Helmut from Innsbruck