From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 04:10:33 -0400
Dear Conchlers,

when my mother has sorted out microshells and foras from shellgrit, there
is always a rest remaining
without shells and foras, maybe also a few overseen. But it is good enough
for persons that like
to collect shellsand or grit to have a few samples from everywhere. I would
have such a few samples
in the near future, as at the moment we are sorting out the shells and
foras, but I will take a few
time to control all again. Please let me know if anyone is interested in
such samples (although without
shells and foras). before we are throwing them away.
The second point is that I am back on the list and have joined againg, as
many people like to see
and hear me. This is great and ok. Many of my friends on conch-l were the
best therapists for me,
who considered me to stay further on the list. So I don't need a good
therapist in sense of
the Ferreters, it is also to expensive for me to look after a good one. So
the friends have been
the best therapists for me in this case.
So I decided to come back, and only with shell related topics.
with best shelling greetings to all my "therapists".
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 7 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
(looking for samples of shellgrit worldwide for
my nearly 89 years aged mother Irmgard to keep
her quite young and active - it's medicine for her)

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.tiroler-landesmuseum.at
(donations in form of shells and literature (copies)
are much wellcomed and appreciated)