From:
Jan Neefs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 18:36:56 +0200
Hello Alan ,
I am glad I made you laugh !
Of course not all shells can be found in the Compendium , but if you look at
the references at least you 'll get started in your search of names and
authors .
I appreciate also landshellers , in the Netherlands we have our Dutch
Malacological Society , and in this club there are a lot of "landshellers" ,
just look at our wonderfull magazine Basteria , mostly articles of a high
standard about landshells , sometimes marine shells .
I just meant to get our colleague helped on the way , I think this list is
the perfect place for helping colleague-collectors and discuss several
topics !
Thanks , Jan Neefs