From:
Barbara Jouvernaux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 16:54:29 +1200
I would just like to echo the sentiments put forward about the wonderfully
detailed account of your shelling holiday. I am another of those readers who
do not "speak up" much, but I thoroughly enjoy reading everyone's
contributions. I must say that holiday diaries, such as yours, are among my
most favourite topics.
I can sit at my computer and dream of far off, exotic places and exciting
shell discoveries! I save them all in a special "travel" folder, so that one
day (when I win lotto!) I will be able to visit some of these places, and I
will have a good reference of the best shelling spots, shelling laws,
accomodation, tourist attractions and contacts.
Wouldn't it be great if someone compiled a sort of "Lonely Planet Guide for
Shellers"
Best regards from (pouring down and blowing a gale) New Zealand.
Barbara
hotmail.com