From:
Jan Neefs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 21:57:19 +0200
Hello Robert , I didn't think you broke any rule , I just think it is very
good of you to let us enjoy the photographs , I for myself looked at the
Marginellids , and there are great pictures , the prices are real dealer
prices , as expected , but of course you have to earn money with it , not
give them away!
Just letting you know I have printed them out and put them in my
cyberconchology-map.
With best regards for a fellow Marginella collector,
Jan Neefs