From:
Patty Jansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 15:00:05 +1000
Dear all,

The point has been made that different  individuals will feel most
comfortable with different types of dealers and as such you cannot really
rate them. I suppose one thing that is rateable is the dealer's response
when things go wrong. I am sure everyone who ships things through the mail,
myself included, has accidentally put the wrong items in the order. To err
is human and inevitably it will happen to every dealer. The dealer should
be judged by the response to the dreaded E-mail ...'received my order this
morning, but when I opened the box....'

Maybe also dealers should maintain a ratings list of customers. Some are
great, most  are good, but some you just cannot please no matter what you
do. I am not even talking about the ones you cannot trust, because the
shelling community soon weeds them out.

My point is that shell trade, or any trade for that matter, especially when
conducted via the internet or snail mail, is a product of mutual trust and
good relationships. Most people prefer to build this up before placing
large orders

My thought for today...

Patty

Bookshop: http://www.booksofnature.com

Publishing and info site: http://www.capricornica.com

Capricornica Publications/Books of Nature
P.O. Box 345
Lindfield NSW 2070
Australia

ABN 39 003 916 210

phone/fax: 02 9415 8098 international: +61 2 9415 8098
mobile 0412 865030

E-mail: [log in to unmask]