From:
STANLEY FRANCIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 12:17:33 -0400
Dear Conchellers, You may recall that approx two months ago I asked for
some assistance to assemble a complete referance collection of the Sub
Family Muricinae illustrating all the genus and sub- genus ascribed to this
sub - family.I am pleased and grateful to say that I had a number of
replies, and some members sent me specimens of the Genus/subgenus that I
did not have.   I was also advised that the classification that I was using
for this sub-family had been up-dated by E.Vokes and Huoart.  I have
decided to build - up this  referance collection according to the E. Vokes
classification, kindly supplied to me by  Wolff.  Unfortnately I still need
examples of a number of genus/subgenus.  Can any subscriber help me acquire
any variety of the following:-
Naquetia, Attiliosa, Aspella, Pterynotus (Ponderia),  Poirieri (
Pazinotus), Poiriera (Panamurex),)  Dermomurex (Takia))  Dermomurex
(Trialatella ) and   Dermomurex (Viator).
 If you can assist me, please contact me directly by private E-mail.To
avoid duplication,please do not send me any specimens until you contact me,
and we agree a fair trade or price.  Thank you, in anticipation, for your
kind assistance.  Regards to all, Stanley Francis.