From:
Henk and Zvia Mienis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2000 12:25:44 +0300
Hello John and Phil,
Here is some more information after I turned over my room at home:
Kool, S.P., 1993. Phylogenetic analysis of the Rapaninae (Neogastropoda:
Muricidae).
Malacologia, 35: 155-259.
best regards, Henk K. Mienis