From:
Richard Sedlak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 18:14:51 EDT
Hi Al....

If you could post an address for Fran Wagner I would love to drop her a line.
 She was a "regular" at the Greater Miami and Broward Shell Club meetings
many years ago, and was reknowned for her exquisite hand-created shell tiles.
 Back then we knew her as Fran Williams...until Robert came along and swept
her off of her feet!  It is also ironic that you mentioned her name, as some
of us down here were wondering what she was doing these days.

Happy Shelling

Richard Sedlak