From:
Andrew Sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 18:07:18 -0700
Dear Vivian,
            Welcome to the shell-world, It great to hear such enthusiasm. If
you a re looking for specialized custom enclosures to hold you collection,
look no further.  My company Sharpe Shells, has been building enclosures for
shell / fossil / mineral collections for the past 12 years, we do custom
sizes, in many different woods/veneers and stains. Shelfs are fully enclosed
with glass tops or perplex tops (velvet lined) (divided, non-divided) ,
Master- cabinets fit 6 , 12 or 20 shelfs all on rollers.  Most people buy
the Master cabinet first and add shelfs as their collections grow. Available
in 3 stock sizes or custom sizes. All Cabinets are UPS-able. No Duty to US
as per Free trade agreement. I will privy email pictures of stock and some
custom work.
Best Regards
Andrew Sharpe

Sharpe Shells
3445 Cornett Rd., Vancouver, B.C. Canada V5M 2H3
Tel:(604) 438-5295   Fax:(604) 438 4452
email: [log in to unmask]