From:
"Dollmann, Ronald" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 09:28:08 -0400
Thank you Dr. Lee for setting the Question man straight on the availability
of shells on the Niagara Frontier.  Art, you should also check out our fine
Museum of Natural History, or take a walk on any of our Lake Erie beaches.
As for collectors, here's one.  While you're here, you might even want to
check out a real football team.  The Bills play Sunday night.

Ron Dollmann
Buffalo, NY