From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 08:25:40 PDT
Dear Maria

I have been in Djerby in 1989. There were not any ristriction,
I was able to collect all what I've found beached , they did'nt ask
me at the border.
You can also ask Gianluigi Bini (Passignano sul Trasimeno,
when he has not changed his adress), Giovanni Buzzurro (Monza),
eventualmente Giorgio Lazzari (Ravenna) and Ignazio Sparacio
(Palermo).

yours Helmut