From:
Dan Yoshimoto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 23:37:49 +0100
To malacological geographers,
        Last week I was requested to make data tags for a group of shells
that were collected by John Ingles (deceased last year).  His wife is
wanting to make a donation to the local university of her husband's
Philippine & Japanese (mostly Okinawan) collection.  While making tags I
ran across several dive localities that I cannot find in my Rand McNally
Atlas. Is there someone out there that can give me some help with the
folowing place names?:
Kerames, Yakina
Kadena, Kadena Reef
Onno(a) Pt.
Serigaki
Manazuru
Baten Bay
Metre
Nago Bay

As the university will not accept donations without good locality data, I
would like to help this woman out.
Dan Yoshimoto

Dan & Hiromi Yoshimoto
1164 Vista Dr.