From:
Kathryn Goguen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:15:00 -0400
Hi,  I was wondering if anyone knows the life cycle of the common garden
slug and when is the opportune time to kill it.  I am in a hosta group and
slugs are the bane of the hosta world.  There are commercial preparations
but most have to be applied repeatedly through the season.  There are also
alternatives of Slug lures, baits, and traps, but none eradicates the
problem.  I suppose there is no simple answer but thought someone out there
might know. Thanks, Kay