From:
Ellen Bulger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:35:08 EDT
In a message dated 9/12/00 10:37:13 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< zanzabar has joined the ever growing coalition banned sites, this came from

a travelshow and as the host walked a beach scattered with beached shells

(strombus, cypraea , harpa and some other beauties ) while being escorted by

a local fish and game officer who made the point very clear that they must

remane where you find them and heavy fines are imposed on those who take the

beached beauties . so just in scase someone had an urge to shell

Zanzabar,,,, *<:)Ferret)~~~~ >>

That was an episode of Lonely Planet. The host is Ian something?
Funny-looking English guy? I saw that episode last year. He picked up a
gorgeous harpa and said you couldn't collect and I thought, well, cross that
place off my must-see list.