From:
John Wolff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:08:45 -0400
Good morning CONCH-L'ers,

The annual CenPenn Beachcombers' auction is scheduled for October 7 and the
auction list is on the Web at

<http://www.northmuseum.org/shellauction.htm>

You can bid by E-mail. The club supports the local North Museum of Science
& Natural History, the local Lancaster County land conservancy, the
Bailey-Matthews museum in Sanibel, and the scholarship program of COA.

Since both our club and the auction are relatively small, this may be a
rare opportunity to pick up a bargain while at the same time supporting
worthwhile causes. You can find out about the North Museum (named after Mr.
North, not the direction) by backing the URL above to "org"

There are 101 lots ranging from a coloring book to a 98 mm gem gloriamaris
No pictures  but I'm thinking about it.... And there are links to the
dealers who donated to the auction.

John Wolff
2640 Breezewood Dr.
Lancaster, PA 17601