From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 12:11:04 +0000
Well, I didn't see the entire TV program, but what about that guy in his 70s
who gets bitten regularly by venomous snakes (and claims beneficial effects)
and milks venom for the pharmaceutical companies?

He's probably already been asked to volunteer by his corporate sponsors.
Anybody know more about this guy?

David Kirsh
Durham, NC