From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 14:21:22 -0400
To Dealers ONLY (the rest of you can delete this)

The Bourse Invitation, Dealer's Rules and Regulations, Bourse Agreement
and TaxForms
for the 2001 Shell Odyssey, COA Convention at the Radisson Resort at the
Port will be in the mail to you all by November 1.   This will give
plenty of time for our dealers outside of the United States to get their
U.S. Funds and paper work together!!!

Remember you MUST be a member in good standing in the Conchologists of
America for the 2000 Calendar Year and dues for the year 2001 must be
paid before registering and participating in the World-Wide Bourse on
July 10 and 11, 2001.

IF YOU DO NOT get information by the middle of November, let me know!!!!

Thanks,

Bobbi Cordy, Bourse Chairman
Co-Chairperson of the Convention, etc. etc. etc.

Oh yeah...I'm doing a Shell Show this year too!!!!!    Aaaaack how did
this happen????

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy
Specializing in Self Collected Caribbean Species

2001 SHELL ODYSSEY
July 7-11
Port Canaveral, FL