From:
Jan Haspeslagh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 07:10:08 +0200
Hello Nancy,

These are the bony inside parts of the animal of Scaphander. I don't
remember how many per animal there are, but I do recall myself packing
these up together with the Scaphander shells for trading purposes, when
I was just a shell-innocent kid helping with his mothers collection...

Regards,

Jan Haspeslagh
Belgium