From:
Cloud Zhang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 00:50:08 -1200
Dear David:
I'm a new Conch-Ler, (Have to many thanks for Dear Tom!  he was guided
me into here.) and I falling in loving with the shells the time was no long.
My origin from China, since ten years live in Caribbean. Then I know the
name of the "seashell", then...
I'm latter, but I try to working hard and learn everything hard, even the English!
I love Caribbean seashells very much, but I dream the Pacific shells more.
May be got some special reason, I wish as soon as I can finish some business
in here, than I like go back to China start to collect and study southeast of Asia
shells. I know that way should be hard, but I like to try do some what I can do.
Thanks for your time!
Deane Y. Z.