From:
"Dollmann, Ronald" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 12:00:35 -0400
Dear List,

I pride myself in saving almost everything, but I cannot find a reference
that someone made not too long ago about a recommended introductory book on
Hawaiian Marine Shells.  Can anyone help?  Jose, it may have been from Part
1 of your travelogue, which is mysteriously not filed where it was supposed
to be.  If anyone else has any other recommendations, please feel free to
chime right in.

While we are on the Islands, does anyone have shelling
suggestions/information for the islands of Maui, Kauai, Lanai, and Molokai?

Ron Dollmann
Buffalo, New York