From:
Helen Madow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 08:54:53 -0400
Many thanks to Jordan Star for his information on scanners.  More important is
the way he signed his e-mail with his full name, e-mail address, and then where
he lives.

Others who do this are also appreciated.  I just can't remember the names and
locality data of all who contribute to Conch-L.  For instance, I wish I'd
remembered that Ross Mahew lives in Halifax when I was up there last summer.

Good shelling to all,

Helen Madow
Yonkers, NY