From:
Timothy Blackwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 07:55:38 -0800
Hi Conch-L'ers,

     I refer to "Dictionary of Word Roots and Combining Forms" by Donald J. Borror.  It is
published by Mayfield Publishing Company, Mountain View, California.  The original copyright date
is 1960.  It was copyrighted again in 1988 with revisions.  It contains 134 pages.  A passage on
the cover states that the books was "Compiled from the Greek, Latin, and other languages, with
special reference to biological terms and scientific names."  This book was recommended by one of
my professors and has been very helpful.  I purchased the book for $9.99.  0-87484-053-8 appears
to be the ISBN number.  Hope this can be of use to any of you.  Take care.  Bye for now.  :)

Sincerely,
Tim Blackwood