From:
Henk and Zvia Mienis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 20:23:08 +0200
For any information concerning shell collecting in the 19th Century one is
referred
to the appropriate chapter  seven: The Golden Age and Beyond, in S. Peter
Dance's
well-known book "Shell Collecting an illustrated history".
Best regards,
Henk K. Mienis