From:
"Orstan, Aydin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 08:49:44 -0500
I remember getting the impression-from an old paper that I once read-that
recording of radula traces of land snails was something that was frequently
done early in the 20th century, especially in England. Check out the
following paper. It may have relevant references & it gives some info on
what the snails eat.

Boycott, Habitats of land mollusca in Britain, Journal of Ecology 22:1-38,
1934

Aydin